Free Parking will be available in Lot S on the Drescher Graduate Campus for performances on May 28–31. A shuttle will depart Parking Lot S to the Center for the Arts every 20 minutes beginning 1 hour prior to the performance.
Directions to Parking Lot S
- Enter campus through the main gate on Seaver Drive.
- Continue up Seaver Drive past the Center for the Arts.
- Seaver Drive becomes Huntsinger Circle.
- Turn right onto Benton Way (formerly Via Pacifica).
- Continue through the intersection of Benton Way and Catalina Drive.
- Turn right into Parking Lot S.
Street Parking is also available on campus.
Patrons with an accessible parking placard or license plate may park in the Center for the Arts lot and should ask for a parking token at the main entrance guard booth.